Tuesday 21 July 2009

Fabulous Fashion TV

Yesterday, I was lucky to be asked by the fabulous Angie Mornington, host of Fabulous Fashion TV, to be on her show for the second time!
I was honoured to included in a talk about the fashion blogging community, and was so happy to be joined by Tenshi Vielle of Shopping Cart Disco and Kimbery Mirabeau of Vain Inc.
The show is alreadyup and loaded, so take some time to watch.

fabfash2

FABFASH

I just want to make note of a few items I am wearing. I had a few people ask me what I was wearing, so I'll just pop it all here!


Hair by Abyss
Skin by Idiosyncrasy
Eyelashes by Pididdle
Tattoo by Aitui
Shirt by Sweetest Goodbye (This is a men's shirt)
Jeans by [insert cool name]
Shoes by Tesla

The skin is by our own Ashia Tomsen, and is absoluetly GORGEOUS. You need to check out her store!

And, for you freebie lovers, you can grab some great gifts from many generous designers, in the Fabulous Fashion foyer.

Dahli

Fabulous Fashion TV VIDEO
Fabulous Fashion STUDIO
Idiosyncrasy Skins

No comments: