Wednesday 15 July 2009

Cooking Up Cute

I just got the notice this evening about this sweet little dress available at Clover. I am really impressed with it's rich texture and the seams and details are perfect. It's got the cutest bacon and eggs texture that everyone can gobble up as it's free. This dress is really short, so you get some booty, too, on the side.
Details:
Dress: Clover: Bacon N Eggs: Free
Skin: Heaven's Skin: Scarlett Fair Pop: Lucky Board (shown in all three photos)
Eyes: Tacky Star: Cold Like Ice: not free (shown in all three photos)
Hair: Maitreya: Reign: not free

I was just as geeked when I got notice earlier in the week that Skanks R' Us (or SRU as it's delicately known) had grown into it's own big store. To celebrate, Poe Tatum, owner/designer of SRU, has installed a Lucky Chair where you can win these fantastic jeans. They have to be some of the best jeans I have found. The lucky chair pair has decals on both legs and on a back pocket. Making them even sweeter is they come in 3 styles: half-calf, cuffed and flared as well as a boot layer. I paired it with this cute 1 L Epic Fail t-shirt from Duh!
Details:
Jeans: SRU: Poe's Lucky Jeans: lucky chair prize
Boots: SRU: Grungy Boots: not free
Shirt: Duh!: Epic Fail: 1 L
Hair: Calico-Ingmann: Addison: not free

Last but not least, I found this sweet little dress at Ensemble at the Red Queen sim while I was doing the Wonderland hunt this weekend. It's only available for 1 L at the Red Queen location only.
Details:
Dress: Ensemble: Alice Gift - Feed Your Head
Hair: Diversity: Natsumi
Umbrella: Petit Pas Umbrella: no longer available

6 comments:

Sileny said...

HAND OVER THE BACON DRESS NOW!!!!

P.S.- nice photos!

Unknown said...

Go get your own!

Kirahfaye said...

Whoa! There are freebies and lucky boards ALL over this place! Wheehee!

Sileny said...

:O What happened to the picture of the bacon and eggs dress?? I can't see it! *sobs*

Unknown said...

I dont know!

Unknown said...

can y'all see it now? I can see it, but I'm getting some weird message about flickr and keychains and such. My son has been at the comp... which can be a scary sign.