Thursday 30 July 2009

Color Fun

So I have been going to Cloe regularly since I blogged them the first time and I am happy I have done so because there is a new dress on the MM board! Actually, the MM board itself is new so yay! Haha. The dress is this slinky little thing with Archie comics printed on it. It's fun because the tight, short dress mixed with the silly comic is such a contradiction. I bought the dress in another print as well for 100L because I am just too in love with colorful things.

The hair is from the MM board at U-Neek. There are four colors included. It's so much fun, I feel like I am wearing gift packaging! Who wants to unwrap me? ;D The skin is a DSN gift from Enchanted3D. I had never been there before but it looks like they have some pretty fun skin styles. Love the eyeshadow! The cheeks on the skin are not so rosy, the pinkness actually comes from some prim blush you can get for free at [OH]. Yay! The shoes are an MM gift from the always fantastic WishBox. The MM board prize changes often and is always something cute.

OK..go make some colorful fun!

No comments: