Tuesday 9 June 2009

Skin and Hair FTW!

OK! Got some stuff. Yep. The next few posts I am going to make are going to be from my alts! Yay! They have been neglected and when I checked on them there were some nice fun surprises. First, Exile has some group gift and picks rewards hair I think you need to snag. This one is like...my new fave. Look at that braid! Love it. The fabulous skin I am wearing is also a group gift, this time from YS&YS. Three skin tones are included in the gift.Skin: Your Skin and Your Shape group gift
Hair: Exile group gift

Also included with the YS&YS gift is this super simple and chic bun, made to go with the painted on hair. Can you just pee with glee or what? Perfect for any ballerina, imho.Bun: YS&YS group gift

And now back to Exile. More free hair love! Gotta love these seriously. Pink is great!!! And yeah, the blonde one is a men's gift, but whatevs I can still rock it.Pink Hair: Exile picks rewards gift
Blonde Hair: Exile men's group gift

And finally, for those of you who don't like skin or hair (who are you anyway o.O) I have a dress! It's all lolita chic and it's on the lucky chair at Scruffy Gora. And for those that DO like hair, another hair! It's a subscribo gift from HK Dollhouse Inc. They also released a curly doll-like hair that i saw the ad for and it looked pretty cute and I should go chekc it out because I love curly doll-like hair. OK..that was random :P
Dress: Scruffy Gora lucky chair prize
Hair: HK Dollhouse Inc. subscribo gift

5 comments:

~ Rosi said...

Sileny is the shape in your Skin and Hair FTW post one of yours? I'd love to know where to get it - I know somebody who looks like this in RL! :)

Sileny said...

Hi! yes it is :D This is the shape called "Pin-up" and is available in my shape shop, Shape it Up! here is the slurl to the Onix Noir location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Onyx%20Noir/136/159/24

Casia / JessStarr said...

ok, "pee with glee" had me seriously laughing in my chair...

and the braid is realllly cute :)

awesome post!

Alexx Usbourne said...

Mhm, "pee with glee" made me pee a little. lol You're a nut! ;)

Sileny said...

haha! yeah i love rhymes as well as potty jokes xD