Tuesday 23 June 2009

It Started with a Necklace

I am fussy...very, very fussy. Last week I recieved a choker from Silk & Satyr through the Designer Showcase Network. I loved it so much that I contacted ThomasD Felisimo, one of Silk & Satyr's owners to let him know how much I appreciated the nice gift. He let me know that they were participating in the Hope Hunt which runs from June 21st thru July 4th. I have provided a link to the hunt website for details but briefly, the hunt benefits The American Cancer Society. Designers participating in the event have purchased Hope Roses through a RFL vender so nobody benefits from the hunt except RFL and the ACS. And you, dear hunter, who can find the outfits and jewelry I am showing.
The Devotion's Hope Gown from Silk & Satyr is nothing short of a princess' fantasy. I played with the lighting a bit to capture it's incredible detail but it is shiny and satiny. Someone is going to want to sweep you off your feet when you wear this gown.
The Baroque Choker is a stunning piece. A lot of work has obviously gone into it. The tiny pink pearldrops help it to work perfectly with the gown. The Cloisonne Bangle as well has a rosy tint to it so it also is a great accent to the gown.
I am absolutely taken with the Oasis Silks found in the hunt. It is rich in colors and has 3 draped sections that hold it to the main pieces by pretty floral clasps. The set also includes the anklets and bangles.

Silk & Satyr has won a new customer. I want to thank them and all the other designers who are participaiting in the Hope Hunt which benefits such a worthy cause. I'm off to find more!

Other items:
Eyes: Poetic Eyes: Endless Summer - Free (and GORGEOUS)
Hair: Bewitched: Glamour 50 L
Skin: [42]: Angel Kisses - on sale for a limited time for 42 L

1 comment:

Sileny said...

Ooh! Very pretty!!