Wednesday 3 June 2009

Creator's Pavilion; Rebel -X-

freestyle01
Free shape, skin, hair, tattoo from Creator's Pavilion


Yesterday Ellantha dragged me over to Creator's Pavilion to see something pretty, and I ended up logging in there. As usual in Japanese sims, I stumbled across amazing cuteness for free -- in this case, a free shape and skin from JD, and a free tattoo from Rainbow Chaiser. I'm wearing it with TEKUTEKU's june group gift hair, and if they're really going to give away such amazingly textured hair every month I'm going to cling to the group like a limpet.

I've also got on Rebel -X-'s color-scripted adorable skirt. It's only 25L at her main shop! Happy exploring -- Creator's Pavilion probably has untold freebie treasures, as well as very affordable, unique items.

freestyle02
25L skirt from Rebel -X- with color-changing script


Free items:
***Hair: TEKUTEKU group gift june (SLURL HERE)
***Tattoo: Rainbow Chaiser flowers snow store freebie (SLURL HERE)
***Shape and skin: JD Child Cute Little Angel store freebie (SLURL HERE)
25L item:
***Skirt: Rebel -X- ASTRO skirt with color changing script (SLURL HERE)
Not free:
***Camisole: Rainbow Chaiser knitted lace camisole (red) it comes with fluffy bits that I haven't put on. (SLURL HERE)
No longer available items:
***Sandals: These were an old :69: group gift, but I doubt they're around anymore.
***Leggings: Another old group gift, Honey Kitty polka dot leggings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Your post reminded me I haven't been there in like forever. I found lots more great freebies and dollarbies so it's definitely worth a look-see. Can't wait for the sale beginning on the 6th!