Sunday 17 May 2009

There's a Club If You'd Like to Go

You could meet somebody who really loves you. (Sorry...music playing) Ahem. Short post because I need to get back to work. And yes Teena, I broke into your house to take these pictures :P

I'm hot. Look at meeeee!

Sexamafied.

Hair: Lamb group gift (so so so so pretty!)
Lingerie: Wanderer the Wind, 1L opening gift (past item camps, lucky board, and cheapies too!)

Both stores make gorgeous items and deserve your Linden love!!!!!!

Now to go spank someone with this hair brush....teehee.

3 comments:

TeenaB said...

You can break in my house anytime you like :p

Topaz "Tazzy" Tomsen said...

LOL! Why I had no idea you had a lil dom in you! *Ducks and runs away from Sileny's brush*

Sileny said...

Running away from me, eh? That deserves an extra thwack!