Sunday 17 May 2009

Rotten Toe Feels Good

I have Titania Tigerpaw to thank for pointing me in the direction of the most incredible store, Rotten Toe.  elsa Liebknecht, the creator for Rotten Toe, has a great collection of outfits in many price ranges.  The styles are vast and varied and always imaginative and well made.  I have shown you a few of the steals you can find in the store.  Wrenja also posted some on her blog for more lookies and reviews.  If I squee on about each outfit I will fill the page and I would rather you go there and squee yourself! 
Dress: Rotten Toe: Rotten Ballet - comes with many top and stocking options.  ONLY 35 L
Boots: Show Me on the Doll: Tippy Toes Strawberry Girl. 1 L !!!!! (Look upstairs for the Lucky Board and hit the MM!)
Hair: .::Stuff::.Leighton only 125 per color set.  I discovered .::Stuff::. in the Keys hunt.  Her prize alone was worth the 200 L alone.  It was a great hunt. 
Dress: Rotten Toe: Sequin Dress - this dress is tintable and copyable so its like a fatpack of super sexy dresses for ONLY 35 L.
Shoes: Digit Darkes: Wicked Heel Bow Heels.  400 L  
Hair: Foam: The Valerie. 250 L (get the fatpack if you can swing it.. best deal by far) 
Shirt: Rotten Toe: Infected Black Satin Shirt: ONLY 35 L
Pants: Rotten Toe: Toxic Plain Punk Pants Pink: ONLY ONLY 15 L (comes with safety pins that I didn't show)
Boots: Rotten Toe: Pink Skull Rainboots: Free
Hair: Dilly Dolls: Melany: I got it in a Midnight Mania about a week ago.  Its now 150 L in store.
Dress: Rotten Toe: Diamond Dress. ONLY 35 L
Stockings: Sock Shop: Pink Lattice Socks with Pig. 4 pairs for 1 L!! 
Shoes: Blue Blood: Florencia Shoes: old weekly dollarbie and a fav of mine
Hair: *Glitter*: New River in WhiteAsh. FREE

The skin I am wearing in all the posts is the gift from [42] from the VIP Keys Hunt - another amazing prize.  

3 comments:

Strawberry Citron said...

The link for Show Me On The Doll is wrong and when I went to the store the strawberry heels were 150 instead of 1. I think that sale has passed. Too bad though because they're soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Hi moco. Thanks for noting the slurl error. Bugger on the boots. Right before I posted I checked the prices on stuffs and they were still 1 L at that time. GRRRR!

Unknown said...

The NC says "The Strawberry tippytoes boots are a dollarbie for the weekend @ my mainstore!"