Friday 8 May 2009

Good Stuffs

A few things for you!

First up, Bliss Couture has a new freebie and it is a totally classic LBD. Everyone needs one...or a hundred heehee. The hair is a 30 minute item camp from Candy House (C&H for short). C&H also has a lucky board, group gift, and freebs. Yay! The shoes are bright and fabulous and a subscribo gift from Shapely Designs.Next up, some stuff in my mouth! :D The eclair is onbe of the many new random items available at Hanauta and they are only 10L and transferable! Yay! (Now..I need to get paid from my SL job so I can go get some more...what can I say, once I have one I need them all!) There is also a lucky board and group gift at Hanauta. The dress I am wearing is the latest fabulous MM prize from Dilly Dolls, and is color change scripted of course! The boots are so fun and are a whopping 0L on XStreetSL and you can get them HERE.And finally, if sweets in your mouth just isn't enough, why not just wear them on your whole body?? Griffin's has given us this so cute subscribo gift in honor of the recently announced cupcake appreciation day (coming a week from today!! get your cupcakes ready! Haha!). It's is resize scripted to save you some trouble and just oh so fun! I felt ten times happier doing my MM slapping rounds while wearing this. Gotta love Griffins! The creator, Leaf, even heard my request for a Tim Burton themed cupcake on my foods blog and made one! Then Topaz, my fellow food blogger, requested a Lady Gaga cupcake and I hear whisperings that the idea might come to fruition...weeee! Maybe everyone needs to make more cupcake requests! Haha!



OK, that's it for now! If by some chance some of these are "old" freebies I could care less about your complaints, as they are new to me :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!! LIIIIES!

She requested GaGa...I wanted to do a rum cake. Maybe I'll combine the two and make Amy Winehouse instead. . .And before anyone puts the hate on me...I luff her!

But they DID try to make her go to rehab. . .

~Leaf

Topaz "Tazzy" Tomsen said...

Oh em gee you're soo making me that Gaga cake, hey I'll take a Winehouse cake too. Watch me stumble around crooning about how mah daddy thinks I'm fine.

Sileny said...

OMG...you two crack me up!!!!!!

Sileny said...

Speaking of crack, maybe Amy Winehouse is a good idea. ZING!

Anonymous said...

You DO realize there WILL be an Amy Winehouse cupcake now...

Sileny said...

hahaha omg yes! Dooo ittt!