Tuesday 5 May 2009

Discord

It's so weird having all this time on my hands, sooo not used to it. I have been putting it to good use though (CS4 ILU) I've been taking pics with Newdoll, you should totally check out her work at The Deck, and buy ALL her art :P Still waiting on Mini Ash's passport, oy that could go on forever!! The house is pretty much packed up, so I'm itching to book our tickets.



In the meantime, check out the scrumptious new group gifts from Discord. The dress for us ladies is ten kinds of cute, the lace armbands are just gorgy. And looky at my hair. This is from Vignette. You get a fatpack for free.........mhm, go grab it before she comes to her senses, it is seriously the cutest hair in the world.



This is the guys outfit from Discord. It really doesnt take much editing to get it to fit a girly shape, and there's loads of layers to play with your look. Short and sweet my darlings, I'm back to PS and shopping :p Ash Out.

Credits nd stuff
Outfits
Discord group gifts
Skins (not free)
Curio
Hair
Vignette

No comments: