Monday 11 May 2009

clowning around in uglydorothy

Sopha McCallen the owner of UGLYDOROTHY has just released a brand new skin line by the name of "Anya". I've been a big fan of Sopha ever since her first release and those who read my blog have probably noticed her skins are my most worn skins... I love her dearly both as a friend and creator so I was just super honored when she said the name was inspired by me ^^

Sopha has an UGLYDOROTHY group for you to join for updates and such -- she frequently gives out free skins for her group members and upon releasing this new line, she did the same!

Free Style LOOK no. 5
Free Style LOOK no. 5

"Clown" is the name of the group skin, it has little star tattoos on the face which Sopha thinks add a nice unique touch to the skin. This is a version of Anya that you can have as both a present from Sopha, and also a way for you to try out her new skins! Sopha reworked her old bodies for a more realistic effect and I can tell you I'm definitely thrilled by how great they look!

Clown is only available in limited amounts (last time I checked 113/290 have been taken) and you have to be in her group to take the skin. So hurry down to UGLYDOROTHY and grab one~

I hope you guys will love this skin as dearly as I do! ^^

3 comments:

Sileny said...

I was the 35th happy person to grab the skin and when I got it was highly impressed. I have loved every skin I have gotten from M.U.D. and hope more people go buy them!

nuFUNK said...

Anya,your shape is soooo cuuuuuuute!
Have you adjusted it by yourself?

anya.ohmai said...

Thank you nuFUNK ^^
I started with romi juliesse shannon's shape and I altered it myself from there hee...
Glad you like it!