Friday 24 April 2009

You're a Cutie, Honey!

One of the sweetest stores on the grid, Cutie Honey, has a lot going on these days! I logged onto my alt of joy to find several messages from the Cutie Honey group. Yay! Always makes me happy to see. All of the messages were filled with fabulousness.

First up, Cutie Honey is participating in the Gorean RFL Grid Wide hunt. This hunt only goes through tomorrow, but then starts again later (it's complicated...pick up the info note card for a better explanation downstairs at Cutie Honey). You are looking for a gold sculpted star. You can buy the box for 0L that you find near it and leave a donation in the star for RFL :D (Some of the other stores in this hunt did it differently, where you have to pay a minimum doantion of 1L to get the prize.) Cutie Honey has this super adorable "zebra" dress, which just is filled with awesome sauce.

Next up, LOOK AT MY OUTFITS!!!!!!!!! I HAZ CANDYYYYYY! OK...am I obsessed with SL foods? Yes. In fact, my personal blog I have been working on is devoted exclusively to SL foods. If I could marry them...well...watch out RL hubby :P HAHA. SO, yes, if you join the Cutie honey group you can do a 15 minute item camp for each outfit. The dinosaur one makes me giggle. Now...one more picture then I need to go get some Hershey's. :P

One of the other group freebies in store is this set of two ice bar bags! When you click on them they deliver you (or anyone else who clicks them) a random ice cream treat! Share the love!! the treat disappears after 5 minutes, but hey, so do real ones! Heehee. There is text on the bag too that you can change to say anything you want, such as "Xonx's Lick Sticks" as mine did. The hair worn throughout is also a past freebie from Cutie Honey, which is still available in the store for all you piggy lovers!
OH! Almost forgot. The super cute "sex symbol" necklace I am wearing throughout is a subscribo gift from DM Designs. It's black so it goes with almost everything and it's cute so it...goes with everything :P DM Designs is located inside of Reasonable Desires so don't get confused when you take the TP!

No comments: