Wednesday 8 April 2009

Who Knew?

I'm not sure how often this wonderful woman has been blogged but she is very deserving of attention.  Tucked into the corner of the Monkey Mall at Baby Monkey is Rarurick Ragu's :WhoNose: shop.  Rarurick has a very distinctive style of layered skirts and uses lush colors.  The first dress is an exclusive gift for the Lucky Chair Stalkers group (it's in my profile).  We recently grew to over 1000 members and Rarurick's store is a big favorite of one of the group owners, Elliandra Parx. 

I paired the dress with the adorable elven skin and ears that Brutus Martinek gave to the Pididdle subscriber group.  She is eliminating her regular group by the end of the month and going all subscriber.  I believe you must be in the group already to receive the gift so get over there and get your name in.  She is one of my favorites.  The hair is a score from Madam Ashia, who told me that you can get older Kin hair free on XStreet.  All the hair I feature in this post is from there.  There are other styles, including some for men.  
I was telling Rarurick today that her Lucky Boards hate E so she came over and set her boards to wild for a spell and some of us got this incredible dress and egg backpack from her lucky boards.  The colors in the egg are fantastic.  If you don't want to wait for your letter or want different colors she has a fatpack of eggs for only 50 L.  If you see Rarurick around the grid she is probably wearing a Lucky Board backpack that really gives out prizes!  Look for her for a gorgeous pink dress.  The skin I am wearing in the last three pictures is a new dollarbie from Beauty Avatar called Alyssa. 
I've been anticipating these shoes for a long time.  My darling Pixieplumb Flanagan, the creator of Baby Monkey shoes has been working on these hunnies for awhile.  The Ultimates are prim footed shoes and get this:  You can pick your skin tone from a menu (or you can match colors)! The nail color can be changed as well as the toe rings.  This style was a group gift today to the Baby Monkey Junkies group.  There are 4 more styles in about a million colors.  And even better: if you are a member of the Baby Monkey Junkies group you can get them for 100 L a pair!!!!  Nongroup members can get them for 150 L, which is still a bargain, but Pixie is such a generous designer and always working so hard to expand her selection.  I've been a devoted fan forever!  
 I received this incredible dress yesterday from On the Catwalk through their subscriber.  It is a very sexy number which wonderful texturing.  I didn't show the back but it has a great skull graphic.  It's hard-core and posh at the same time.  It is #1 (Ed Hardy mini-gift) in the messages.  I haven't taken in off since I got it. 

PS.  Rarurick just added a Midnight Mania at :WhoNose:, too, for an amazing color change jewelry set!

1 comment:

Elliandra Parx said...

Woohoo for WhoNose. I love love love everything in the store and I will make that lucky board cough up that new pink dress and another Eggie Backpack.

Eden you look awesome in the Olive Wave dress!

OOO and the shoes... 3 pairs lol