Tuesday 14 April 2009

Ready for the Sun!

And no, I am not just speaking of my need to be relieved of this cabin fever. I am talking about the sale at Under the Sun! UTS is one of those stores that just keeps putting out adorable things and you wonder "why isn't everyone shopping here??" Well, now that everything is temporarily set at 10L maybe they will!Dress: Under the Sun, 10L

I have no idea how long this sale lasts, but I do know that the owner has frequent sales. The accessories I am wearing make me really, really want a strawberry watermelon smoothie from this restaurant at this mall in RL that I am addicted to. OMG...when hubby comes home he better drive me there. This craving is getting worse by the second. Anyway, moving on from my food love.Sweatband and Lollipop: Copain group gift (250L join fee)
Strawberry Elastic Bracelet: Love Soul picks gift
Kitty Paws and Razorblades/Lollipop leggings: Under the Sun, 10L each

There is also a freebie/dollarbie section in the basement of UTS. There are lots of goodies there, but not everything has a picture. All the stuff I checked so far was cute though, yay! And oh..look at these hamster leggings...HAMMIES!!!!!!Hamster Leggings / Shoes: Under the Sun, 10L
Shirt: Under the Sun, 1L or 0L, not sure

I really think you should all go check out UTS. The store is tons of fun and they have prefabs too (one of which I am using for the photos, though you can't see it well at all) so you can shop even if you aren't a girl :P OH! And the hair in the picture below is free in a box at the entrance to Bishwear. It is called Marcey and I love it!
Dress: Under the Sun, 10L
Hair: Bishwear, 0L
Socks: Under the Sun, part of the cupcak leggings set, 10L

Alright lads and lasses, go have some fun!

2 comments:

Ecaria Regenbogen said...

Must comment...on...super cute...

It's posts like these that makes me read blogs. Used to have to read two, but with you here and the randomness of others, it's now the number one read in the early mornings.

Sileny said...

AWWW That totally made me feel awesome! <3