Friday 3 April 2009

Incoherent ramblings

I've come to the conclusion that if I don't post things right away I will never do it. You would not believe how many goodies I have taken photos of for this blog and not posted them yet, check my flickr. So despite being totally wiped out now, I will finish this post first - or it won't get done and these gifts are too good to miss.

Atomic group has a 250L join fee, but worth every penny as a mega gift is given out each month. This month you get the most adorable bunny top, the most beautiful freshfaced skins (freckled and unfreckled) and I almost fainted at the cuteness of the shoes (search ATOMIC - V.I.P. UPDATES and look in notice archives)

1-4 atomic

*faints*
1-4 atomic kitty shoes

When you think of the colour brown the word "ewww" often comes to mind, not in the case of this beautiful classic outfit which is a Kunglers group gift, search group KUNGLERS and look in notice archives

kunglers_002
Hair: Lamb (3o0L for the colour pack - proceeds to help raise funds for the supremo talented Nylon Pinkneys' poorly puter)

Slow Kitchen, the home of some of the cutest clothes in SL, has a new group gift in store and new fun afk tools on the lucky chair (which I stalked for a while but had no success so far)

The gift is this beautiful flowered shirt with prim cuffs and collar, I'm wearing it with shorts and leggings set also from Slow Kitchen priced 80L

1-4 kunglers 2

1-4 slow kitchen

Jessi hair in last pic: Fascino group gift (see my previous post)

Can I go bed now please Miss?

2 comments:

Hailey said...

the bunny ears are so cute<3
Can I also ask what skin you're wearing in these pics?
You look adorable :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks Hailey.
The skin is one of the gifts in the Atomic VIP group - there's a 250 joining fee but they give great gifts every month :))