Tuesday 28 April 2009

Glam bam thankyou mam

I fancied a quickie before I go to bed.

Pixeldolls have given out a stunning new gift dress to their subscribomatic group. Maybe you received this already, but if not, TP to the store, click the sign, click it again and choose History option 1. The top can also be worn alone.

I'm also rocking the beautiful new Onyx skin from Dutch Touch hunt, I meant to blog these a few days ago so you could see them in full glory - but you know me, I keep procrastinating like crazy. I checked today and the hunt gifts are still available at Dutch Touch but I'm not sure how long for.
You can find 5 bags around the sim, each containing a different shade of this gorgeous skin in the Purple makeup. If you click the subscribomatic group -History - option 1 you will get a map with the general locations of the skins.


28-4 pixeldolls

Chess Dress: PixelDolls SOM group gift
Skin: OnYx - Purple Special Ed. - HAZEL Dutch Touch hunt gift
Shoes: Kookie Chic Heels (not free but worth every damn Linden)
Hair: Bitchy by Coif (not free)
Jewellery: Deco Black Onyx (not free)

No comments: