Monday 6 April 2009

Creators Pavilion Party

So my friend Uns TP'd me to get these insanely hilarious marshmallow goodies from Last Ride at the Creators Pavilion SIM. She knows I like anything SL food related and she was right to expect me to jump on that TP taxi as fast as I could! To get these (and more) marshmallowy good gifts you just have to click the bowl of marshmallows in front of the store until you get them all. They are given out randomly and marked letters A-L I believe.Marshmallows: Last Ride, 0L

I then started wandering around the SIM and found so many OMG awesome free gifts. I can't even begin to show you all of them in one post, so I am just going to show you so random one. I'm kind of a random girl, after all. All the clothes shown here can be found on the Creators Pavilion SIM, with the exception of the apple suspenders; those are a great gift from Amerie's Naughty! Food related and cute! TY Teenie! Dress with necklace and turtle neck: Saya, 0L
Tights: Saya, 0L
Plaid Pants: 1L from Kilin
Shirt (LOL) and bracelets: KBL, 1L and 0L
God Speed shirt: Calmera 0L
Multi-colored overalls (worn as pants): Saya
Suspenders: Amerie's Naughty group gift

And here is some more food for ya! Just can't get enough SL Foodstuffs! The chocolate bar and juice box are both 20L each, and come with three attachment point options each, which makes things easy if you wear glasses and whatnot. The birthday cake hat is 0L and from Saya (lots of gifts there woot!). OMG I ALMOST FORGOT!! The skin I am wearing is a group gift from My Ugly Dorothy!!!! The skins are so sweet and cute. You just join the group and check notices to receive. There is also a skin in the lucky chair at the main store HERE, which I have not won yet. *CRY*

Choco Bar and Juice Box: Bisketz Holiday, 20L each
Birthday Cake Hat: Saya
Skin and Shape worn througout: My Ugly Dorothy, group gift.

Not Free:
All hair is from Junwave.

3 comments:

Sileny said...

Oh the Junwave slurl is this in case anyone needs it: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nanba/242/100/34

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Don;t give up!
You'll get it if you stalk the chair!
:D

Sileny said...

So many stalkable chairs and hunts...so few Silenys HAHA.