Sunday 29 March 2009

Soft Touch Vips!

Hi everyone!
I know my posts are few, lol I think this is my second!

However!

I have a great gift, that is going out to my Soft Touch VIPS, as we speak!




This includes everything but, the hair!

Skin, shape, shoes, pants, tops, & eyes!!!

There is a 200L fee to join, however, there are still a few gifts left in the notices!

This is a special thank you to all those, that have stood by me, as well, as to all you new folks that may join!!

All you need to do is go to search: look up, ~Soft Touch Skins~ , click join, (200L one time fee, unless you keep leaving lol), and then check the notices!

My mainstore is located here: Soft Touch Skins & Designs (LVS)
And my older releases are here, incase your looking for them! Norcott location.

I hope you all enjoy! (*waves to tilly*)

~M~

Not Free:

Hair: Aden: Madison (LightBrown)

No comments: