Tuesday 17 March 2009

shake that lamb in my direction.

I used to love the colour green, and don't get me wrong, I still enjoy it in it's varying stages.But all this green is giving me a fairly nasty headache and I'm kind of over it all. But this is still a gorgy gift from Lamb.

LAMB.
(BTW. Just ignore the dodgy eye on the right there. I was trying to edit some weird-as glare on my pretty eyes and I stuffed it. But shh!!)

It comes with optional bangs, and who doesn't love a good bang these days? Am I right?

This green is a fabulous shade, and I think I'll be popping it on every now and then, because it's just soooo in your face, something I totally enjoy in SL.

If you like the skin, go scroll down the Free*Style blog and check out Creamz blog. This was one super easy, worthwile 20L I spent on the hunt. Totally worth it!



Hair: Lamb group gift, Search for it in groups, and find it in the notices!!

2 comments:

Pink Couturier said...

Hiya Dahl, not sure which skin in Creamy's blog that is ,,please could I have the SLurl?

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Here:
Read this blog

http://slfreestyle.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-turn.html

This is creams blog of the skin.