Monday 16 March 2009

RFL Part One

Every year, the grid pulls together and shows it sense of community spirit in the form of RFL. This years is the biggest yet with 9, yes 9 sims. I won't lecture, we all have our own personal reasons for this event being so close to our collective hearts. Suffice it to say, the residents of Second Life shine at this time of year and do themselves proud.

rfl2

I thought I'd start with the practical advice as called upon by our Ach! My 1arc point look (dun ask me where the 1 comes from :P) was based on the Foxygirl skin from Miasnow, as was alot of people's, Loli, Autumn and I were triplets XD. Beater from Last Call, and shorts from Loulou&co as part of the Twisted Hunt. I have to say, for the most part on my travels, people were de primmed and very low ARC. I just won't mention the "Master" who had an ARC up in the 1000's, or the lady who was fully decked out in the biggest, floofiest dress I have seen, with stuff attached to every single possible attachment point.....ahem. My purple shirt is a gift from SD Wears, sobering message.
"Around 2000 people will see this top.
675 of them will get cancer.
Change the statistics,
Support RFL"

rfl3

This first amazing dress is the RFL gift from Kouse's Sanctum. Please note, although I am including slurls to the main stores of the designers featured, all of the dollarbies or gifts can only be found at the RFL sims. Click here to get to Sim 1.

rfl4

This pink gorgeousness is the gift from Sysys with an amazing dollarbie skin from Tea Lane.

rfl1

And following the pirate theme this year, this beautiful mermaid dollarbie from LVS & Co. You can pick from several different colours, I thought pink was the most appropriate. Go low prim, go cashed up, and if none of the limited edition designs take your fancy, you can donate at one of the many RFL kiosks spread accross the sims. A very frazzled Ash Out.

Non Freebs
Skins
Curio
Obscene

Hair
ETD
69
Maitreya
LeLutka

7 comments:

Rose said...

Ahem... i think I was the lady with the fluffy dress... *coughs* and I was actually feeling a bit weird with my red ARC, but i was supposed to be modelling.. anyway the crew decided to remove all the models...

Ashia Tomsen said...

newp wasnt you Rosie!!

Medusa's Cave said...

Can't find the mermaid outfit yet *sighs* or any freebie! *laughs softly* I've removed everything I could think of! Thanks for the great blog!
Darcie55 Kraus

Alex said...

I cannot thank you enough, Ash.

..but I can start.

Thank you.

Unknown said...

I can't find the Tea Lane dollarbie skin :(

Rose said...

You mean there actually was someone with more prims that me? Wow, I'm impressed... *giggles* (and relieved too, I was feeling a bit shameful)

Ashia Tomsen said...

if you guys are having problems with which sims the stores are located on,check the official blog link in my post, theres a list of who has what where!! unfortunately each sim has only the one landing point, but flying is allowed :P Viper, the Teal Lane skin is located at the back of their booth, along with a wall of dollarbies. Hope that helps.
<3