Monday 16 March 2009

My turn

It's my turn to throw some green in yo' face (in a nice way of course)

Unique Needs has a group gift in store, lush green goth hair and hat combo, I will wear this regardless of whether it is St Paddy's day or not, I love it!
The supercute monacle is a group gift from Sanu (in the notice archives). I also hopped on over to Fishy Strawberry partly to stalk the lucky chair and also because there is 50% discount on green items, you will see a clover above the reduced items. The top in the photo below is from the lucky chair, our sexy gorgee Ashia also showed this here

16-3_001

This green top is also available on the Fishy Strawberry lucky chair.

16-3_003

The leggings and skirt worn below were reduced to 50% off at Fishy Strawberry . I think they were approx 20L each (but don't quote me on that) anyway they were mucho cheapness for such gorgeous goodies. I would have bought more if I had more money on my poor alt Freestyle, I'll have to pay her later so she can have more of a shopping spree - she works so hard. The shoes are part of the amazing group gift from LeLutka shown on my previous post

16-3_002

Last but deffo not least, the skins worn in this post are 1L hunt gifts from Imagen, there are 20 little clovers to find, 19 are skins and 1 pair of green eyes. Clover #20 is a preview of Racks' new skin, Silvia, which has not been released yet (I'll have to go back and hunt extra hard for that one)

Here is a small selection of the beautiful skins. I love the beauty marks on the face and the full freckled skins are adorable.

16-3 imagen

Enjoy!

Also worn
Poses : Penny Dreadful Arcade (not free)
Tilly Shape: Free*Style

4 comments:

Ding Fotherington said...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Daffodil%20Island/46/96/2999

It's here, pretty visible

Unknown said...

You are always so gorgeous, Creamy.

Suri Christen said...

loving the monocles!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

thanks everyone :)