Monday 2 March 2009

Etta, May I?

Greetings!  Lemania has to be one of the most generous designers on the grid. Not only does she spoil subscribers with weekly gifts and monthly hunts, she has been offering a daily "retirement outfit" for 1 Linden.  I hot-footed down there for this one. It's called Etta Place and it's styled after a Pre-Victorian photo of Etta Place (think Butch Cassidy). 

I especially love the ruffled blouse and the feathered hat, both included with the dress. The hair I am wearing, Maria, is free and part of the latest new hair release sampler at House of Heart.

Thanks to Loxley Tatham, who posted a noted a notice in Free*Style today for this 1 L PixelLounge outfit at The Fashion District.  It's a great retro-sexy combination.  

The skin I am wearing is the Natalie skin, from the 2/26 group gift from TULI.It costs 250 L to join but is so worth it.  The earrings are Memories from Deco, not free but everything in the store is currently half-price.  I love Orchid Zenovka's work and from time to time she sets one of her items to 1 L.  The hair is from Artilleri where there is still  a 70% off sale on discontinued styles. Hurry though, as it was supposed to end on 2/28 but when I was there today they were still there at sale prices.  Rockin' hair and low ARC, too! 

Not Free or 1 L, but great wardrobe additions:
Earrings: Deco
Hair: Artilleri

4 comments:

Ashia Tomsen said...

Welcome bish!!! Ossum first post
<3

Unknown said...

The hair at Artilleri is gone :(

Unknown said...

That cute PixelLounge is 200L now, at least where I saw it.

Unknown said...

You're right, Breksta. Total bummer. I went back today (3/3) and it's gone. It was still there right before I posted. GRRR!