Monday 2 February 2009

taking a trip to gran's

And my god, if I had a SL-granny, she'd live in a house like this, with a dirty sex bed and a police car through her front room.

bike

Although the house is ew, and the two girls exploring gran's house for her false teeth are pretty dirty too, This new Lucky Board outfit from Humming is far from dirty.

It's cute, conservative and totally thrift store. Comes with a gorgy lil denim patchwork skirt, a yummy red cardigan, with a cute lil shirt.

grandma3_006
grandma3_004
grandma3_003
grandma2_002
grandma2_001
grandma3_007

The one thing you need to know: humming

Other stuff:
Skin: [42] Not free
Hair: Fascino Not free


Ps. thanks to Abra for posin!!
<3 you girlie!!

2 comments:

VirtualWorship said...

Dahlinda Dahhling.. this just confirmed my love for you and all things Kitsch!

This is how I roll on my shopping trips too, but people rarely see my sillyness. Thank you for bringing this out to the homeplate lol.

Ravyn

Dahlindah Destiny said...

I am totally loved right now!
haaaa!!!

Kitch and weird and quirky people are so cool right now, srsly. Screw fitting to a stereotype-I say!!

<3
Dahl
xx