Thursday 12 February 2009

STOP! Retro Tiiime

So many great things to blog, so little time.

Booooo! The Artilleri store group has broken and LL can't seem to fix it.
Antonia has now set up a subscribomatic group in store, when you join you will receive this gorgeous cardigan, glasses and hair accessory as a gift.

12-2 artilleri
Cardigan, Glasses, Hair Accessory: Artilleri subscribomatic group gift
Hair: Artilleri (not free)
Necklace: Kookie (hunt gift)

There's a special event happening at Retrology and eLDee are giving away this beautiful dress for 1L, at this location only for a limited time.

12-2 eldee
Dress: ELDee (1L)
Flat shoes:
Kookie (not free)
Christina hair: ETD (not free)


Here's a couple more lovely goodies I picked up on the kiss and heart hunts (forgive me but I have no idea which was from which hunt - totally confuzzled as usual)

Koookie's gorgee necklaces - hunt gift

12-2 kookiee
Necklace: Kookie (hunt gift)
Hair we are currently obsessed with: Lamb (group gift)

I really love this cute lil mini dress from Crush Factory which is also a hunt gift at their Juicy store.

12-2_002
Dress: Crush Factory (hunt gift)
Nomad Boots: Truth (not free)

The beautiful skins worn throughout this post are 1L for each tone from Imagen, see my post over on !Skin Love! for close up gorgeousness.

2 comments:

Aliz said...

Where did you get the bubblegum, hon? I'd love to have it :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi, drop me a note in game and I'll send it to you :)