Tuesday 3 February 2009

Natural Girl

Hai people!

Just squeezing in a quick post before I pick up my kidlets from school.

On a trip to Dogtown the other day, I discovered two more wearable demo hairs at Uncle Wiggily, a bunch of free necklaces, and you can also get these fun antlers for free.

The dress worn is one of Esme of Uncle Wiggilys' new creation (not free) it's perfect with the chunky boots which are a group gifty from Truth (touch subscribomatic sign at the store to join the group, touch again and choose history option 1.

*PLEASE BE PATIENT AS THE BOOTS MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO ARRIVE, please don't hassle Truth about it on IM or he'll hate me XD*

3-2_006
Shhh..look... here's a sneaky preview of a new beautiful Timeless skin, created by our very own Ashia.

Necklace and Hair: Uncle Wiggily Dogtown (0 or 1L)
The gorgeous eyes are created by Akichan of AK Kimono (0L)

3-2_002

3-2

tbsp dresses : Uncle Wiggily Maske location (not free)
Dorothy wearable demo hair :
Uncle Wiggily - dogtown (0L)

3-2_004

Boots: Truth (Group gift)

ALL THE CUTE POSES HERE ARE FROM PENNY DREADFUL ARCADE. *YOU CAN GET SOME FREE IN THE SUBSCRIBO*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sjd231 said...

Can anyone tell me where to find the tbsp dresses featured in this blog? I've been to all the Uncle Wiggily's outlets I can find, but have drawn a blank on those particular ones.
Thanks

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Sarah, oops, maybe they aren't released yet. I will check with esme. Sorry bout that

Anonymous said...

yay sarah! they're in my new mainstore http://slurl.com/secondlife/Magi%20Island/57/148/23 or in the far corner of my Maske store. sorry for the confusion - after i lost my mainstore i tried just having a lot of branches but it got too crazy and most of them i'm out of prims. also the objects are owned by my alt emily.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

YAY thanks Esme, I'll put an additional link in for the dresses :)

sjd231 said...

yay found them! thanks so much :)
my av looks fab in it...