Monday 2 February 2009

Fantasy Couture Of The Valentines Kind

So I'm trying to get used to a new room mate, after my previous fabulous roomie is now back in Canada (Oxford Street can breathe a sigh of relief;). New roomie is persnickety, sensitive and man.......so much more girlie than me (he's a boy though). Minime and myself are die hard tomboys, with me having to be mum and dad, I find my role in her life a lot more boisterous than the other mums I know. So when roomie gets all sensitive, I can't help but snicker. For crying out loud, how hard is it to change a fricking light bulb? Anyhoo!

n4

These gorgeous lingerie sets landed in my inv when I was hiding inworld trying to tune out my room mate emoing about something or other. If you're not part of the Pixel Dolls subscribo by now, you should be hung, drawn and quartered! Not only are Pixel Dolls range of clothes practical and affordable, but scarlett is also terribly generous to us groupies!

n3

Inara's fantasy Couture is a store I've covered a few times previously. Inara makes gorgeous silks, including a wall of dollarbie silks. But where she really shines for me are her gowns and fantasy outfits. Having a clear understanding of the RP sims in SL makes Inara's the perfect stop
for your fantasy needs.

n2

Even the item camps are imaginative. Instead of just sitting, you sew! I;m sure I've mentioned it previously, but I *love* that idea. The dresses shown here are the Valentines item camps.

n1

The dark blue "Heartbreaker" gown is my fave. Yes that's a heart with a knife through it, could anything be more perfect?! I nearly forgot, the stunning necklace I'm wearing is from Sable Rose, a valentines gift. I'll be wearing it *alot* so next time I'll get some much better close ups of it, thanks Rosie! Ash out.

Hair (not free)
Kin
Tricolore

Skin (cos Cream's and Gogo said I should say what skins I'm wearing!)
Ashia Designs Subscribe Gift (there is no history button, so if you weren't in the group, you miss out this time round :P)

5 comments:

Zarebski said...

Wow!! Those dresses are truly awesome for Valentines Day... Love this black one!!

Bonibaru said...

NB: Sable Rose is from Rosie, not Brandy :)

Rosie Barthelmess said...

I'm really glad you like the necklace, Ashia. Thank you for the mention. :)

百恋芙蓉 said...

I think SL has implemented a subscribo-limit by now. I never seem to receive notices from the ones I subscribed a long time ago (ie, PixelDolls, Truth, etc), and I have to manually click the subscribo to get the notice with the help of the blog. Thanks for the notices and *kicks* the bug/limit ==';

Ashia Tomsen said...

haha I did say Brandy didnt I!! Lemme fix that!! My brain is totally frying from the heatwave over here, sowy Rosie!
<345