Friday 20 February 2009

fairytail from hell

Yesterday my friend Gattina TP'd me to a store which I had never visited. Many of you are probably already familar with it, but seriously I am so behind the times these days, I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for this, haha (I'm old and past it)

The store is called Tyranny. There are 2 lucky chairs with this stunning Side Show Dress and a set of two Spring Showers skins in Broken and Loved. If you haven't been to this store yet you must check it out, the clothes, skins and accessories are beautiful, and the build itself is really cute and fun.

tyranny_001
Spring Showers 'Loved' Skin: Tyranny Lucky Chair
Hair: Blossom by Kin (not free)

tyranny
Side Show Dress: Tyranny Lucky Chair Gift

tyranny_004
Spring Showers Broken skin: Tyranny Lucky Chair
Lingerie: Rejudor (free)
Blossom Hair: Kin (not free)

Yup...you might notice one of my eyes is slightly smaller, I made a new shape with a few little normal quirks that real people have. I'll try to put this out at Free*Style at the weekend if I can think of a good name. Will keep you posted.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bunnie said...

I did not know about this store, so thanks! I stood down there for about an hour and got the second B, woo! There was only one spat while I was there, so I think I was lucky :p Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

It is Meeeee, Gattina, and you so forgot to mention Tyr's skins have names like "Pretentious Cunt" and "Silly whore" <3 <3

We had so much fun there and she is a lovely girl.