Friday 6 February 2009

Bec Is Ok!

The lovely Ms Okrebecca has been spamming our chat box for ages with the bestest of tips, she's so fast I can't even pretend to keep up!! But this tip, I was all over it dood.

lazf1

Not one, not two, but eight skins from Lazolli. All these scrummy makeups belong to the "Julia" range and they're just so gorgeous.

lazf

The mouth is very pouty, I had to take mine down heaps, because as we all know, my av has a ridiculously large mouth :P That being said I love the lack of lipstick, and the focus on the eyes. The gorgeous hair is a Valentines gift from Aleri Darkes of Diversity. You get 5 Valentines type colours, ranging from red to silver, thanks Aleri!!

laz2

Our kat sent out a group gift at some point in the last 2 days (don't ask me exactly when as I'm still not getting notices.) This super cute fishing Katty doll, a shopping bag and a tattoo. The dress shown is a 25L special for Valentines called Rina, prettiful huh!!

laz

The black version is part of the Vain gridwide hunt, and is 0L just for you. Which brings me to the boots. It's not often I read something that gets me totally inspired and fascinated, but when I do, look out!! For months now, Ash has had the free slave/mistress heels from DXD, Q has full versions of the slave heels thanks to a crazy friend of hers who likes to play dressup the slutty barbie!! But for all the times I had been to the store, I had never looked at anything else really, till I read this post. I was at work too when I read it, bouncing around in my seat, waiting for my break so I could log in and claim those boots as mine!!! Since the last time I had been to DXD, Mistress Xene Demina has been redecorating, and alot of the vendors were offline....EMO SAD. So the iron boots I covet are still not in my inv, and I had to make do with the ones shown here (totes not a hardship as they fucken rock!) They are my new loves, so much so, I bought a pair for Q and Ash. Now the boots and I need to be alone........Ash out.

Non Free Hair
Katatonik
ETD

13 comments:

Sasy Scarborough said...

Loves DXD, and hopes you pasted the post link to Whimsy lol

xox Sasy xox

okrebecca said...

spamming??? :O I AM OFFENDED!!!! TOTES jks.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

woohhhooo, nice finds okrebecca :))and beautifully displayed by sexeh ash <3

Bunnie said...

I've had my DXD boots for ages,I owns the iron boots and they are awesome :D Nice finds!

Ashia Tomsen said...

*runs in yelling EDIT!!!* I got the iron ones and so did Q!!!! Now I'm off to cam on my legs all nite kthnxbai :P

Gidge Uriza said...

I went to check out the skins and that store is gone! Note says they were griefed!

Tiara Hirons said...

Yep I just went there and there are bigs signs, that they were griefed.
the store managment was standin around there.......and I was already wonderin why lazoli should give out 8 skins.

Gidge Uriza said...

I wasn't thinking they meant the 8 skins were a grief or anything like that....I was just thinking someone griefed the hell out of them. I'm not sure WHY they'd remove all their objects though...
/me is a pro at being griefed from when I worked for that someone was hated by many.

Aliz said...

Okay so where did they move too?

VirtualWorship said...

Nariko did not move she is currently installing some additional security measures.

Oleander and I just spoke to her - shes really excited about FreeStyle traffic and very sorry for the mess. Such a complete sweetite thinking of us first when she was so rudely attacked !

Anyway as soon as she can sort some security out she will be back up and running! Stop by and give her a huggie !

okrebecca said...

the skins are divine, and so worth waiting for. really sorry this interfered with lazolli business but you will be back buying some in no time, i can't take them off atm.

Kristin Cabaret said...

Where did the hair of the girl in the red Katat0nik dress, come from?
I have been looking all over for hair like that and can't find any.

Lola79 Hienrichs said...

@Kristen

The hair is from katat0nik also. its a scripted texture change hair and you can find it in her mainstore across from the lucky chair :D