Saturday 10 January 2009

Ruffled.

So, I haven't blogged for atleast 10 million years, due to holidays, sleeping in and my fantastical new job inworld at Sn @ tch (Yus. I love it. Trust me!)

When I popped into some of my favie hair stores, the punk rock music hit my in the face, and so did four lucky boards. Hell yes! And I stood for atleast 2 hours to get the most pretty hair I have seen, in the form of punk rock, ruffled goodness.

hair_001
hair_003

Pull on your tartan, grab your friends and head on down to Black Maria.

Other Stuff:
Hair: Black Maria (from Lucky Boards.)
Clothes: Sn@tch (Not free, but awesome)
Tattoo: Garden of Ku (not free)

6 comments:

okrebecca said...

oh haiiii. you = teh sexe

Dahlindah Destiny said...

lawllsss
noo
you = teh sexy
:D
x

Anonymous said...

Ugly hair.

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Well, that's your opinion.
I think it's really fun, actually.
Black Maria caters for the 'punk' community, so, you don't like it, then don't go and spend time there!
<3 Dahlindah
x

Anonymous said...

The cutest hair I have ever seen! A few hours camping well spend, this really is a colourful beauty.

On the side note, Garden of Ku is really lovely too. Got myself some nice Tats

Dahlindah Destiny said...

The hair at Black Maria is really worth the wait. I really think it was a great 2 hours used up waiting for the boards on my own. They also have some gorgeous full priced pieces that aren't rediculously expensive, and they look really tough and edgy. Me likes!

As for Garden of Ku, they have wonderful tattoos. The one I'm wearing is actually my first tatto I bought a in SL. I love it!!

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the store!