Thursday 8 January 2009

Right!

You've seen it all over the feed, but there's been a distinct lack of boys showing the amazingness that is OMFG. Winter's post inspired me to play dress ups with hubby. My pics never made it to the HD unfortunately, mostly cos I was laughing myself stupid over the video at the end of the post.

omfg1

It's really hard to be a srs blogger, when the man you adore is singing "So I jizzed in my pants" to you, refuses to do any sort of pose that looks "emo" and had to be *begged* to give up his hat, for the sake of a post!

omfg

The eyes he's wearing are also from OMFG. I didn't capture them too well, but they're gears, really amazing close up. And without further ado, the video that's entertained us for 2 days straight, no shit! "I jizzed In My Pants" Ash out.

7 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

what's that wet patch I see in his pants? :p

Pho Merlin said...

omg I just had to watch the video and now it's stuck in my head o.O

Unknown said...

Bwa, that's gonna be a big hit in SL clubs now %^)

Ashia Tomsen said...

Creams - Waddya reckon!!
Pho - I know, it's eebil! I woke up singing it this morning ahem!
Lost - Yes and all the club DJ's with the biggest balls shall play it, along with my other all time fave "I'm a club DJ" ;)
<3

Anonymous said...

oooohhh-weeeeee! Q's hubbie looks a right dangeroos laddie! Guess that's why she's needin' so many glasses of water *ahem* these days!!!

Anonymous said...

Holey bloody cow, Ash! I'm gonna spank your behind... how can ya expect a gal to mix juices with a serious face with all that jizzin' coming loud & clear outta my iPhone???
;P

Ashia Tomsen said...

*whistles innocently* sooo sorry Ames ;)
<3