Thursday 8 January 2009

Newness!

I am not usually one to be excited to have pink hair, but this shade actually looks quite cool!

I got them too

Resting on the couch

1. Outfit: Unclouded Happiness - Suspender With Shorts, $0L
2. Shoes: :::LiNe:::: - Minnie Chucks, from camp chair (I finally got everything from :::LiNe::::!! Mini wave in celebration of me!)
3. Hair: Exile - Gwen Raver, free for now. This is a special 2 tone shade released for group members; you can buy other colors in the store as well.

hole in my shirt

I very proudly say I ripped this shirt myself...you know the kerfuffle with ripped jeans of late? Well have a ripped shirt as well! BTW it is for men, but what the hell, us gals are so much more versatile!

1. F2H - Ripped Shirt (free for a month)

injured butterfly

This dark gothie lookie outfit is from Electric Lady Land, named 'Injured Butterfly'. I am not showing the wings in the picture but its really adorable!

New Sweater!

The short sweaters and bow are free from a cute little Japanese store called Lycee Feelings Shop; avaliable in 2 colors as shown, they go well with my jeans from Luna's Boutique (gift is upstairs)!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The missing SLURL for F2H January freebie "the hole shirt" http://slurl.com/secondlife/Serena%20Acapulco/39/227/30

Mo Miasma said...

What about skin and hair on last 2 pictures? thank you

Suri Christen said...

ty

Mo Miasma said...

i m sorry i was asking where did you get this hair and what is that skin you are wearing on last 2 pictures and i was saying thank you in advance

Anonymous said...

the hair is from kin, mo. not sure where the skin is from. suri usually doesn't post that info.

Dahlindah Destiny said...

From memory, the skin is from Redgrave. Suri wears a fair bit if Redgrave. (correct me if I'm wrong).


Oh and PS. Suri, you need to get so junk in yuuuurrr trunk. You have no ass! Ass is good!
<3
x