Thursday 22 January 2009

iScream

Mah Ice Cream!!

Hai. A quickie for you, because I know you love em.

Sanu just celebrated 350 in her group and we all got a sweet ice cream cone. Too bad I'm a clumsy bird and tried to eat it while hammered. Boozed ice cream eater makes new hat. See the little bunneh at the top? Yeah. He's mocking me.

mew eyes

New poetic cat eye freebie from mah current (and prob. everyone elses?) eye maker Lano Ling! They're called "Twilight Cat" and they are freaking fab!

***

{also free}
Turtle neck from :::humming:::, that awesome store Olivia posted about hurr. (in store dollarbie) ...also there are dollarbie shorts which I have posted in a horribly clashing photo, hurr, if you are curious like that.

{not free}
Hair with the lil bobby pins from Revolve & I tinted it pink because I'm into pink like that.
Lashes are LeLutka 'photoshoot'- I was told these are the hardest to fit and it's a biznitch doing it (even more so than most lashes) but they are thick and beautiful and natural so in the end it's worth it. 
Skin is from Bebae and I'm obsessed, this was a former group gift so it ain't free anymore, but like me, you should consider buying the 'spensive stuff because it's totes worth it. *mwahhh*

4 comments:

Nivaya Barbosa said...

/me tries to think of someting really clever to say about the little bit of icecream dribbling off the sie of your mouth.

/me fails.

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

*squeals at more Lano Ling eyes* \o/

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Nivaya, don't worry- I did too!! hahaha, I'm surprised no one has jumped on it yet. xD <3

Kharisma, yussss....our favorites!! <3

Anonymous said...

Those eyes are hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ice cream thing is cute too and the bunny! OMG too many cute thing at once!