Sunday 21 December 2008

Ohh {Zaara}! You got Le.Look!


Zaarahhhh


Don't think, just go. Right now. To { Zaara}! But! Not the mainstore. No, no! {Zaara} @ Le.Look! Yes @ Le.Look! Why?? Because you can get this amazing Kaya jewelry set in the yet-to-be-released Cornelian stone! Woooo! I can't tell you how much I was ALREADY in love with these necklaces, why Zaara thought I needed another reason is beyond me. But oh, I will not complain. Pure rapturous love. Go. Now. <33

{Zaara} @ Le.Look! directions: When you TP in to Le.Look!, {Zaara} is on the ground floor in the NW corner. The doorstep coordinates are (111, 163, 121). 

Also, while you're at it, take a gander at the awesome Le.Look! sim. I'm so excited about this place. I've been a member of their subscrib-o-matic weekly look group for a while and now there's a whole sim of goodness for me to frolic through like a giddy twelve year old. It's just opened and is already looking fabulous, showcasing some of my favorite places to shop: Truth, NoLabel, Decoy, Aitui, Creamshop, Aoharu and sooo many more, as well as shoe, hair and skin sections for both women and men! Wooo...finally a place that has gorgie things for us and takes care of the men we adore! (You deserve it, what with the slim pickins that is your fashion reality...) 

Le.Look! will also be holding lots of fashion related classes that group members can attend. I am super excited for them! Today I attended a fab class on how to adjust prim lashes. Anyone who knows me, or is in a group with me (um, Lucky Chair...), knows all my woes with these pretty and pretty f'n annoying accessories. Well, I've never gotten them to work before, but somehow, with the atmosphere and instruction of the amazing Moonaco, I got my MMS Photoshoot lashes to fit. And Moonaco said they are some of the hardest to fit! Sweet Hey-Suess!! A miracle! I take this as a sign for all the good things that are to come from this great upcoming shopping destination. :))


Zaara <3

swoon

umm....ps. You have until the 26th to pick up this gift and also supremely gorgeous creations from: Nicky Ree, Damiani, Digital Dreams at KoumB, AuMa, which we will hopefully have time to showcase soon, but regardless you should pick up asap.

pps. I found this gift @ Le.Look! although I was informed by Zaara that it is also available at her main store too! <33


***

{not free but awesome}
Hair: DP*yumyum
Skin: Den Dou (Black Swan Winter Event)
Dress: {Zaara}
Leggings: Cachet
Shoes: =DeLa*=

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are these freebies?! I've been looking in the sim & nada!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can't you grace us with some proper landmarks to find these gorgeous stuffs?1?!??!

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Hey Anons, I posted coords for {Zaara}. Le.Look! doesn't allow direct TPs, so you have to do a lil trompin' to it. As for the other gifts, NickyRee is right next door, and the others are inside each listed shop in the sim! :))

Anonymous said...

The landmark is

http://slurl.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/128/128/18

Anonymous said...

Beside the Nicky Ree store and in front of the pond

Cheri Pye said...

Abra, Great finds! Thanks for sharing! Wowza & a Kaya set of Zaara jewellry, my fav.