Tuesday 2 December 2008

The lady in red

My second post for the day!
I was sooo keen on heading to Baiastice today. They have gorgeous dresses and the textures make me very, very happy!
I was so excited when I recieved a notice from the Baiastice Group today. A December giftee!
I love these!

This gorgeous dress comes with a pretty, flouncy red skirt that moves so well, it's hard to tell it's not from RL!

reddesire

reddesire2

Even the back of the dress is amazing! Look at the gorgy lace detail! Yum!!


The shoes are by RedGrave and totally had to buy them. They match the gorgeous necklace I purchased from P/A for the Crimson SHadow MAsqurade Ball perfectly!

Special mention to this amazing masquarade inspired skin: It's gorgeous It's by The Stringers Mausoleum. Not free, but only $45L !!!

Things you need to know:
Hair: Miasnow EDIT: You can purchase this set at Miasnow for 300L for 6 colours. Thanks Thisbe for letting me know.)
Shoes: Redgrave (not free)
Skin:
The Stringers Mausoleum (Not free. $45L)
Necklace:
P/A (not free)

TO GET DRESS: You must join the Baiastice Group. It's in the notcies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dahlinda darling, the wild woman2 hair is still available, although it's L$300 for the pack of 6 colors. might just be semantics if you meant no longer available for free. peace.

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Thanks Thisbe!
I wasn't aware of that, but thanks for posting!
<3