Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas gifts from Malt, Naith Smit, and Little Heaven

hohoho_004


One last post before I emerge from my locked bedroom and re-enter the Christmas Eve fray...I've been busy baking gingerbread all morning, and my child and I are about to decorate a little gingerbread house. This means that she's going to wire herself up on sugar and race around our small apartment until I duct-tape her down...joy.

At any rate, here be free things (SLURLs below in credits). MALT's lovely free Christmas coat can be found under the tree at their store, and the two different hairstyles are camp-chair items at Little Heaven. I definitely needed a moment to stop and sort inventory, and at 20 minutes a sit, there's quite a bit of return for the effort. The special Christmas hair (above) comes in a pack with four colors.

On my feet is a 1L item from Naith Smit. Yay boots! Merry Christmas, everybody.

hohoho_003


hohoho_006

***Earrings: /artilleri/ Holly earrings - group Christmas gift, will be around the shop until tomorrow!
***Boots: (NS) Naith Smith Rock'n'Rolla Ugg's 1L at the shop
***Light hair: Little Heaven camp chair hair clara in silver (all camping takes 20 minutes)
***Dark hair: Little Heaven camp chair hair amedeo black mesh -- four colors for Christmas
***Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Biba special edition in the Fleur gift stocking
***Jacket: MALT fashions group Subscribe-o-Matic Christmas Gift (also under the tree in the main shop)
***Pants: PixelDolls group gift from the Elizabeth set

No comments: