Saturday 8 November 2008

Parade

I got naked in public today.
Then changed.
Then changed again.
Result? This post.

Office Lady

This sassy jacket is called Stella, from MichaMi. This is a gift for group members, only until next tuesday before it is full price again. A jacket this hot, it's gotta be worth the space in your inv!

Show off my socks

Clubbing in Club Mannequin..my outfit is cool but bring your attention to those Ladeeda purple socks! They are from a store called /Axel/. Not free, but totally fab!

Those stripey pants are the only free item from this picture, you can get this from Mirrors, in their new store location.

Fans!

Left:
DYN - Blue Corset, previous freebie, I just went back to check it is no longer there for free.

Right:
/Axel/ - Towsend Tee - Sunny (Freebie/Promo)

Pants worn here are also from /Axel/, called Nacke!

Thank you to Lila Axel who informed me of your store.
I had fun dressing uo today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to the very nice store /Axel/ but I can't see the freebie shirt. Could you please tell me where you got it? Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Nm I found it :)

Miranda Milestone said...

I love the brown hair you wear in the first pic. Where did you get that from?

Suri Christen said...

Hey Miranda,

My brown hair is from a store called 69, the name is 'Still'. hope you like it on you as much as I like it on me!

Miranda Milestone said...

Oooh thank you! Will check it out tomorrow! Unfortunately the windswept style didn't suit me as well as it suited you :D