Sunday 23 November 2008

Motto: We Will Rock You

I logged in this morning with a notice from Maitreya with NEW hair!! For that alone, I went to Maitreya, and goodness me! 80's alert!!! Maitreya has teamed up with Emery (motto: We Will Rock You!) and we got these exciting new hair and outfits! Vibrant colors, I reckon it's designed just to suit my taste!! Check out those new armwarmers too while you're there; they're sculpted, they're beautiful, and they stock it in hot pink!

paper_female_girls2.12

Emery - Call Me, $0L (includes socks)
Maitreya - Nico, not free.

NOTE: You can get this 'Call Me' Outfit both in Emery AND Maitreya.

miu

miu

This mustard coat is free at the moment at Jill, as well as this set of black sweater and checkered skirt shown below:

miu

Mustard coat and black set both from Jill, $0L!!!

Showing off my Stiletto Moody shoes, in my favorite pattern of the season - tartan!!! The chain is detachable and the spiky heels are enough to crush the ground ;P

Just something funny to share with you before i head to bed, from one of the hit shows in the UK, they migrate to USA for one season! It's Little Britain!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suri, you are wearing the outfit wrong. The black little thing around your waist only needs to be worn when you wear the black shorts as it is to make it into a high waist.