Wednesday 12 November 2008

B L & Ash On Rye

This post reflects how I'm feeling, a wee bit beaten up and quite alot all over the place!! but hang in there, I haz awesome stuff to show!



First up is this fanfuckingtastic skin from the Nomine hunt. You're looking for apples, priced between 10 and 200L. The 200L ones are UNRELEASED NEW SKINS. I'm sure it will be aeons before you get a chance to get a Nomine skin again for such an amazing price. There are clothes and accessories to be had also, 20 apples all up.



This amazing dress is from my sugary fave Lo*momo. It's this months group gift, so follow the slurl here and have you tag activated when you touch the box. Shown with the Sylvan skin from the Nomine hunt.



Next is a new silks store. It's been soo long since I posted silks, so when ThomasD Felisimo let me know that he and his partner had opened a store called Silk and Satyr, I jumped on the subscribo!! This gorgeous unisex outfit can be found in the unlucky chair (guys just don't wear the kini top.... well unless you want to XD!) The bottom is prims only, which needed adjusting for me, but for those unfamiliar, there are instructions enclosed. The top may be a bit risque for some, but comes with a nifty modesty undershirt which you can tint to your skin shade, fecking clever or what!! The luffley collar was a group gift, and if you pay the store a visit you'll find a gorgeous set of dollarbie silks too.



And last but by no means least, BL Ash!! Get yours from Tea Lane for the mere price of a linden, it's fun, it's bacon, it's vegetable pasties. You may now eat me!

Shtuff You May Or May Not Want To Know

Pic 1
Hair (not free)
Abyss

Finger Tape (not free)
Sinistyle

Shoes (not free)
Unique Needs

Pic 2
Hair (not free)
Boon

Pic 3
Hair (not free)
Curl Up And Dye

Pic 4
Hair (old hunt gift)
Miasofia

19 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Yay for questions! ;)

On the first pic skin ... I'm at Nomine, and the pic of the skin doesn't have the scars all over it ... is there a particular item name that I'm looking for?

Also, on the last pic, what is that wonderful tattoo you're wearing? :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

the first skin is one of the torn skins, burn scars it's called and it's apple number 19. The last pic, the tattoo is part of the skin, it's an old gift from KA Designs, no longer avail I'm afraid.
<3

someone somewhere said...

thank you thank you! :)

Abby said...

I've found almost all the apples,but i cant'f find the apple 11 (sylvan ultralight)...do you know where it is?

olivia connaught said...

why are you so hot? stop it.

Anonymous said...

went to nomine looking for the skin in pic 3 only to find that its not a nomine skin! pls can you say where things are from in future

Anonymous said...

The link for Silk and Satyr is incorrect.. it should be... http://slurl.com/secondlife/Anian/43/247/3801

Terry Toland said...

Ashia, if you found the China White sylvan skin, could you please just tell me if it's on the ground or up in the sky store? I feel like I've been all over, and it's driving me nuts.

*Gets on her hands and knees, assumes prayer and begging position with tearful eyes* ;_;

Ashia Tomsen said...

Anon, I made it quite clear that the first 2 skins ONLY were from Nomine,, and if I didnt say where things were from my post would be um....empty XD! Anon number 2, I used the LM in the folder I was given and I had no trouble getting to the store. And if you have the slurl, then you had no trouble getting there either :)
Green, IM me inworld and I'll see what I can do for you ;)
Loli!!! You taught me how to be hot ms rapebait!!! <3

Terry Toland said...

*IMs the dickens out of Ashia* XD <3

Anonymous said...

So, are we allowed to know where the skin is from in pic #3? Please!

百恋芙蓉 said...

Silk and Satyr LM is indeed wrong. You either end up in the bottom of the ocean with restricted land 360 degrees around you or somewhere way up in the sky. There are no civilization anywhere near this sim, it's all restricted parcels.

Anonymous said...

why's Ash-babee all beaten up??? :(

*passes Ashia a bandaid and kisses her on the forehead*

Ashia Tomsen said...

Anon skin lover, it was a subscribo gift from Bianca F, dont know if it's still avail, thats why I didnt mention it as I'm quite sure I would be lynched, now please let me enjoy my lack of cigarettes and coffee.....not.
<3

Cheri Pye said...

*Runs to Boon after seeing Ash rock that hair*

Goddess Ash <3

Anonymous said...

Re: Silk and Satyr LM ... yeah, I should've mentioned that with posted LM I landed underwater and was confused for a while. Then I looked up ThomasD Felisimo's profile and got the correct slurl from there. I just wanted to point it out in case others faced the same problem as I did.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you put in for all this... you're doing a great job... I LOVE your blog and follow it every day! :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

the lm is sorted, blogger hates lots of things and one of those is a slurl with too many numbers for the last lot, so while I typed in the correct slurl again and again, blogger rejected it. Thank you everyone, but just in case it happens again (and I'm sure it will) the search button inworld is your friend!!
<3

Nivaya Barbosa said...

Your boob-covering pose in the first pic is ineffective!

<3! :D

Anonymous said...

omg can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me where apple 19 is, im lagging like a beast and im going to go crazy D: eeep!

if anyone could IM lolo Nightfire, and let me know, that would rock! thanks!!