Monday 10 November 2008

At The Alter

I waited and waited...

So I went shopping and got some more wedding dresses while-I-wait

At The Alter

*op-* Wedding Dress, $1L

I have previously blogged about this store, in my post: Early Winter, about a hot pants and a winter checkered jacket, they are still avaliable in the store if you like it. There is a lucky board outside of the store, near to a lucky dip gumball machine, try your luck there!

Wedding dresses

Primalot - Silverrose Wedding Gown

Wedding dresses

Primalot - Queen Moth

I am also wearing the 'Best Friends' jewelry set from the store, which are somewhere on the shelf.

All the goods shown from Primalot are both situated in the freebie/dollarbies corner, there are many other things as well on offer, mainly funny jewelry; look for some other items of clothing too!

No comments: