Monday 13 October 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am this happy: :P :D :) ;) when I saw these necklaces in my inventory! After gazillions of tries, SL finally let me buy something!

Scene


First, check out my socks! I love them and they are just what I need on a windy evening.

I am wearing:
ElectroCUTE - Rock Papaers and Scissors Tee, $0L. You will find other tees upstairs in the store as well as this one! Ashia blogged the other ones in her post: Yes I Look Like This In The Morning!!

Necklace: NEW group exclusive gift from LeeZu Baxter. Check group history!!

Armidi - Jean Skirt, not free

Socks: Isis - Knee Socks (set of 3 colors), $0L

Flats from Blang, they are color changing, very cute! $0L

race me


Tank: Team Toko Tee (previous gift for Vain Inc. Group)


Skirt: Edge Grafica - Frill Skirt, avaliable to camp (10mins) at the new location in Greek Style Mall.

Necklace: Isis - Blue Necklace, $0L

No comments: