Wednesday 1 October 2008

Orangy Group Gorgeousness

Oh my poor aching head......again! And to make the hangover even more perfect, my darling, wonderful daughter got up at 5am this morning. Oy. I'm just waiting for daylight savings over the weekend, then I can maybe get an extra hour of sleep in!





First up, this super cute outfit from the Happy Happy Update Groupe. I luff Mayuki Nozaki's clothes, such an eye for detail. Look at the tiny pumpkin buttons, delightful! And check out the shooz, a group gift from Shoe Fly! The group topped 2000 members and lookee, we gots pressies!





The hair! Another awesomesauce afro from Mayamaya Creations. You'll need to join the group, and go to the main store, as you did last time to get this. It won't be up for long, so grab it now. The adorables dress is from Parallel Love. There's all sorts of yummy Halloween goodies there, including Pumpkin hair, which I'll show you in a future post.



This skin's one of mine, one I'd been working on for awhile. I'll be sending this out to my group over the weekend. The subscribe kiosk can be found hurr. After that I may put it out at Free*style. Ooh if you do happen to go to our main store, we're currently undergoing a facelift, so it's a tad messy!! Designers, Creams will be in touch soon to get you to move your bits and pieces again!! Ash out, to search for a Redbull IV or something similar ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gotta go with Katy Perry here - those lips are totally kissable!
*meow*