Saturday 4 October 2008

Accessorize

Sophia Rowland, creator or Magia has kindly informed me of a new dollarbie in her store! Another lovely accessories store, magia offers some cute jewels to accessorize your outfits with!

Niv

This earrings and necklace set is this month's gift! You will also find September's gift still in store! The metal bangles set I am wearing are also dollarbies, which you will find in the right corner of the store.

There are always some bargain event running in the shop, right now there's a bangle marked down only $20L among others regulary priced at $95L.

TP to Magia.

Niv

Check out this lovely outfit! It's from {Bingo}, called Niv. Purple (not free) is my favorite color, so here it is! I am wearing the leggings I got from Random (not free), but they go swell together!

The pose I am using is from Striking Poses, pack of the Desparate Housewives package. You can get the first 3 poses from this month's exclusive group gift, and the other 3, you can get it by adding Striking Poses to your profile picks!

Pose: Striking Poses - Gabrielle, $0L

Kat Platforms

These GEORGEOUS babies are from Kookie, called the "Kat" Platforms. They were previously blogged by me, I went back to check today, still they are only $50L!!!! They are by the counter, you cannot miss it!

1 comment:

Nivaya Barbosa said...

Yay the Niv dress!! :D <3