Saturday 13 September 2008

Veezy Breezy

Vylorna Demar from Veezy left me a note a couple of days ago, alas my preoccupation with my Q got the better of me till today!! She's redoing her store, and we benefit as a consequence!!!





Everything is half off,and there's a whole heap of new dollarbies to be had. The black pants shown are part of the sale, the rest are the dollarbies.





I can't wait to see what yummy newness she comes up!! And speaking of yummy newness, (yes I mean you Ms Sakuradawn!!) I'm being tortured beyond belief by the cutest elf in the world!! But enough I cry!! You gave me permission to hunt you down and make you release those boots, I believe that time is now XD! Please save Phil's Place from my emo whining, it could soon escalate to very unladylike tantys, and all sortsa other really embarrassing behaviour. I'm off now to leave a row of "please" all over your flickr pics ;)

Outfits (pants not free)
Veezy

Boots (not free)
Lazy Places

Hair (not free)
Deviant Kitties

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

least your only threatening inworld tantrums... I'm gonna start BIGtime in RL soon if I don't get any inworld moments asap! *grrr*

missing ya all heaps and heaps and heaps... I could go on... ;D