Thursday 11 September 2008

Tableau...Henna!

Crij from Versteck let me know about the simple dot shirts gift in her store today! So I quickly grabbed them before running to the Tableau sim for some quality play time.
The Simple Dots shirts comes in a pack of 3 colors; I especially love the puffy sleeves :) Thank you Crij for the lovely gift!
The stalls at Tableau are all full of gifts and funny things, I got my hand painted in henna, I adore body art!
The face paint eyes on my cheeks is supposed to make me see more...hm...I don't feel it working as yet...Do I have to wait for it to dry?

Next I got this Volcano Hat, it's not that hot though so I can wear it for a few minutes!

On Suri
Versteck: Simple Dots Shirts, $0L
Tableau - Tourist tee in Purple, $0L
Tableau - Henna Protection, $0L
Tableau -Volcano hat, $0L
Tableau - Face Paint, $0L

Lots more fun stuff for you to pick up, don't miss out!

1 comment:

Keaira Skytower said...

oo, the Henna looks totally cool. I'll have to swing by today and check it out. Thanks for sharing.