Thursday 25 September 2008

Shu*Shu!

I have had this in my inventory for a while now, I almost forgot it was there until I did an late (very late) spring clean!

shu shu

Shu*Shu - BROWN CARDIGAN & LAYERED SHIRTS, $10L. Includes the scarf wrapped around my neck!

This item is unisex, by the way, so will suit guys well as well! I love a guy who can accessorize! All items there are $10L at the moment, go take a look!

Armidi Limited - Kogo Skinny Pants [Charcoal], not free

shu shu

Showing off my gorgeous Viniani heels from [Armidi Gisaci], not free!

Color Mismatch

Complete color mis-match! I totally adore the stuff I am wearing though!

Top: [ Bingo ] - Block Check Vest Green, not free
Pants: Sugar Cube - Ugly Duckling Pants, $0L
Leggings: Glamour - Leopard Leggings, $1L
Boots: Aoharu - Mouton Boots (previous group gift)
Armwarmers from Shu*Shu, $10L

Arm warmers

Close up on the arm warmers. I am wearing the pair with pearls!

No comments: