Sunday 28 September 2008

More Sweetness for Sunday!

I think I've been on a roll recently with the blogging, but it's entirely 100% due to procrastination. Alas. At least I am helping fellow fashionistas find great deals, right? [/me continues to rationalize in her head]

That being said, let me show you a few things I noticed in my inventory that I haven't blogged yet. One of them is a very smexy outfit from Ema's, appropriately named "Dirty." The details on the attached belt are amazing, like the "Dum Dum" lollypops. I loved those things as a kid! They were often my only consolation for going to the doctor, and choosing a flavor out of a bowl was always a major debate that I had to work out in my head (much to the chagrin of my parents).

I paired it with Tousled's subscribe-o-matic group gift hairstyle for October, "Elle." It comes in SIX colors with some very fall themed color combinations. This one is "Black/Wheat" and I love the face-framing pieces with angled sides and a stacked back.

You can check out the cute freebie heart necklace from Juicy in both pictures. The full-priced one has a hud-driven color changing feature that was too awesome to pass up, but you can get 4 colors in Gogo's freebie pack like the red and silver shown here.

Another great deal is DP yumyum's halter chiffon dress for $1L that is available in-store. It comes with three different length skirts and is floaty flirty without looking preggo (my#1 complaint about most babydoll-style dresses!).

Those cute as heck shoes are just $1L from Fluky. They're called "Nahm" shoes as they have a candy corn printon 'em! I love it. You *must* check out her candy corn costume next to the shoes - it's RAD.

The long, pulled back hair is also just $1L from Exxcess Designs and comes in multiple colors. This was a new shop for me, but I had heard about it after seeing the designer's work at Passions of Black Swan and I love the edgyness of it.

I may have one or two posts left in me, but I will be banging away at a law journal article until mid-November. I hope to find a moment or two to continue to post, though. I can't help it. I luffs you guyz.

Other items in this post:

Picture 1:
Ultralight Vamp Blood Red Skin ~ Nomine
To a Friend Tattoo ~ Emotional Blackmail
Cruel Cuff (Studs version/color-change) ~ Sn@tch
Calvary Boots ~ Manticorp

Picture 2:
Erin Light (Smoky Pale) ~ La Sylphide
Chunky Bangle (Orange) ~ Chez Geo ($1L for Fatpack)

[LAP] poses used throughout.

No comments: