Tuesday 2 September 2008

Aoharu Walk

If you are ever crazy about shoes then this is HEAVEN for you!
Aoharu have expanded their empire, bringing out Aoharu Walk, a range of shoes to keep your Linden account down. Gorgy gorgy shoes...to start you off...there are some group gifts! Snow Boots in White and baby blue, $0L
There are another pair of snowboots in soft green you can get for free, which is in the store!
Fringe Boots...where's your mini skirt?!
This one, I couldn't resist it....the bow detail is so nice! Plus, I don't have green shoes...well..that's what I have convinced myself anyway...
Lastly, this pair of heels are also free to all, just find it on the wall in Aoharu's shoe section!

2 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I adooooore Aoharu. <3

Anonymous said...

And when you aren't sure you get the fatpack!