Saturday 26 July 2008

Beauty's Punishment

Have you read the Beauty Trilogy? In the second book, Beauty's Punishment, her and her fellow slaves are kidnapped from the Village, and taken to an oppulant palace, and there on the walls, is living art. Slaves who have misbehaved are framed and left to do nothing more than decorate the palace. Must have stuck in my mind, because when InaraSerra Jewell dropped the LM for her store on me, and I saw her designs, I knew exactly how I would shoot them.

silks_005

silks_006

There are so many sets of silks for a linden, I've only shown 4 here, you can see most of the rest on my Flickr. Check out the awesome slave shoes! Before she left Creams sent us girls off to The Dominatrix Shop Of DxD to grab these and some Mistress heels. Both free and fabulous.

silks_009

silks_013

Also at Inara's store, you can camp for clothes in a "sweatshop" type environment! Sit down at the sewing machine and slave away to get some gorgy gowns!

Silks
Inara's Main Store

Shoes
The Dominatrix Shop Of DxD

Frames (not free)
Part of a fat pack from LostAngel Poses

Hair (not free)
Mirai Style

Collar (not free)
Dari's Haus

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man i love those frames. Where do you get them?

Ashia Tomsen said...

LostAngel Poses

Anonymous said...

Hubba hubba, Ash! Kees me XD

Ashia Tomsen said...

*Puckers up*

Candy Lemmon said...

Great post Ash! Really creative and lovely.

I knew sooner or later someone wold reference those books - I feel both proud and perverted to know what you're talking about! Heehee...

Ashia Tomsen said...

ooh you said perverted!!