Monday 9 June 2008

Glamtastic Freebies

Sadly, this post must be a quick one, so I cannot go on and on about whatever it is I go on about. Well, that might be a good thing, actually, depending upon whether or not you like a little narrative with your freebie-ness.

But I must confess that I did not nearly give enough attention to the Velvet Island hunt in my post yesterday, as the freebies to be found on the sim are very, very nice. I also have to say that Bianca Foulon herself is very gracious and friendly. When I went to her shop to find an outfit to go with the shoes she is giving away in her hunt, she was kind enough to take some time out of her busy schedule to help me. I have to admit that "Adaire the Gregarious" was rather intimidated to meet the famous and fabulous Bianca, but she couldn't be sweeter. Be sure to say hello if you see her on Velvet Island!

She also has a fashion show coming up this Saturday at 2 pm SL to mark the official grand opening of the sim that will feature her designs and those of the other well-known designers with shops on Velvet Island. Join her subscribe-o-matic group to be sure to receive more details about it later in the week (plus a free skin was just given out through the subscribe-o-matic today!). I hear there will be a very nice swag bag at the show, so you won't want to miss it!

This BiancaF "Draping Dress" is available for $250L at Bianca's new shop, and it comes with earrings too. The BiancaF shoes are free from the hunt. The ETD "Sophia" hair is available in a three color pack (plus blackened and burnt versions) for $175. The skin is a dollarbie from Beauty Avatar that just came out today, and it couldn't be more gorgeous.

Here is a close up of it. The chunky bangle is a dollarbie from Chez Geo that is still available in-store.

I must run, but I hope to post more soon! Ta-ta and whatnot!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this skin is GORGEOUS on you! man i just looked like i was trying to hard to be beautiful, lol. i'll stick with me freckled face, hehe. I really like the closeup shot and choice of pose there to accentuate the fabu earrings. nice work!

Adaire DeCuir said...

Thanks so much, August!! Ominah was super generous to let the Free*Stylers know about it and make it available just for $1L. We're so spoiled. :D xx

Anonymous said...

Adaire - that close-up is too sublime for words! Great shot! :)

Bella Baroque said...

um, so....i'm a dork. well you already know that, but august was totes rly bellers. i was trying to get a new alt to test out those new SL newbs (which P.S. was an epic fail) and made a new goggle email for her. so, i just noticed that and felt all sneaky sneaky on accident and thought i'd clarify. didn't know i was still logged as august! LOL

<<<<<33333 ya adaire