Saturday 14 June 2008

Ash's Love Affair

Modavia Presents "An Italian Affair - The Love Affair with Fashion" featuring the designs of Ziamela Loon of Jador. I didn't get to see the show, time differences and all that jaz!!! But I have it on good authority that the gorgy gift bag will be available through the weekend, woot!! Also it gave me a chance to continue my affair with this badass top hat, if you haven't got one already, BUY IT NOW!!!!

modaiva2_007

Back off biatchipoos, this be my spotlight!!

modaiva2_006

As I was posing, I had this song going through my head, it's one of my all time faves and sooo got me in the mood for taking some snaps, I've had a bit of a flatline w/e so far. This however got me grooving and smiling yays!!



Rupaul - Supermodel (You Better Work)



Dress
Jador Show Gift

Hat (not free)
Schadenfreude

Hair
Saleen HCT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

linda=work mama!
naomi=she is fierce!
christy=foxy lady out of sight
cindy=i can feel it!
claudia=sell the garment! nikki=work the runway, sweetie

Ash=queen of the sashay!!! *WOW*

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Work it girlfrieeeeend!

*camps it up some more by doing that shakey hand and head thing*

olivia connaught said...

those ears are totes perfect on ya ash

Ashia Tomsen said...

I reckon that song should be the Free*style Biatchipoo anthem!!! Ash=loving Rupaul like woa, cept he's purdier than moi.......that will never do XD!

britta said...

totally had to go buy this hat cause of you ash :P